Ajmer Georgians Association Guidelines For Booking Annual Alumni Lunch Manekshaw Centre – Saturday, 11 May 2019
All desirous of attending the event must carry out prior registration, preferably online on the alumni website (http://www.georgiansassociationajmer.com/event_details.php?details=MzE1MTk1MS40NA), by paying the requisite charges. Registrations will close on 07 May 2019 to facilitate making full advance payment to Manekshaw Centre by 09 May 2019.
Registration is open for all members and non-members.
Per head charges for attending the event are given below.
- Single – Rs. 1000
- Couple – Rs. 1900
- Children above 12 years – Rs 850
- Guests of alumni, if any, will be charged as per above mentioned rates.
Contact Persons. For any details, clarifications and registration, please contact the following:
- Mr. Rajesh Dahiya, President – 9810277781
- Dr. Mahesh Kulhari, Gen Secretary – 8290009100
- Mr. Ravinder Kajla, Additional Secretary – 9136001114
- Mr. Subhash Siddhu, IT Member and Treasurer – 9818114999
Release of School Chronicle: ‘Ajmer Georgians – A Chronicle… 1930-2018’
Release of the School Chronicle, ‘Ajmer Georgians – A Chronicle… 1930-2018‘ and Annual Alumni Lunch will be held at Manekshaw Centre, Delhi Cantt from 10:30 to 14:45 on Saturday, 11 May 2019. All alumni are cordially invited along with their families. Please note that Manekshaw Centre Permits Children Above 12 Years Only.
- Gen (Dr.) V K Singh, PVSM, AVSM, YSM, Honorable Minister of State for External Affairs, has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest.
- A counter for distribution of pre-booked copies of School Chronicle and Souvenirs will be established outside the Banquet Hall. The following souvenirs have been planned to be presented the attendees:
(a) Complimentary: A china / metal plate suitably embossed signifying the event, School Wall and Table Calendars, ‘Georgian Lapel pin’ and Georgian Car Sticker.
- “Ajmer Georgians – A Chronicle 1930-2018” has been priced at Rs. 1000 per copy.
- Those desirous of collecting their copy at the venue must make advance payment into the School Coffee Table Account as per details given below and post the txn reference / receipt to Mr. Praveen Bhagat, Teacher-in-Charge Alumni Cell (7597724351) or Mr. Pankaj Garwal, IT Lab Asst (7737799172).
- If you are unable to attend the Release Ceremony and wish to receive your copy of the Chronicle by post, you may pl deposit the book price of Rs. 1000 online and send the comn giving your bank transaction details and postal address to the members of the Alumni Cell, who will dispatch your copy by courier:Account Name: Coffee Table Book Rashtriya Military School Ajmer
Account No.: 25290100012833
IFSC Code: BARB0WRAJME (Fifth Character is Zero)
MICR Code: 305012006
Email Id: email@example.com
Branch Address: W.R. Div Office, Ajmer 305001 Rajasthan