2015 Ajmer Military School Ex-Georgians Get-Together Photo Gallery
About Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer: “Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer”, with its panoramic view of surrounding hills, spread over 92 acres was founded on 15th Nov, 1930 as King George’s Royal Indian Military School to take care of education of sons of defence personnel. In 1952, the school was reorganized on public school lines and admissions were made open to the sons of Defence Service Officers and Civilians. In 1954, the school became the member of the Indian Public School Conference (IPSC).The School was renamed Military School in 1966 and its old motto ‘play the game’ was replaced with ‘Sheelam Param Bhushanam‘ which means ‘character is the highest virtue’. On 25th June 2007 the school got its present name ‘Rashtriya Military School Ajmer’. The Rashtriya Military School Ajmer, an English medium school affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi is a category ‘A’ establishment run by the Ministry of Defence and is an active member of the IPSC. The school has several of its alumni occupying high positions in the Armed Forces and in other sectors doing stellar service to the motherland.