1. It gives me immense pleasure in informing you all that Georgians Association Delhi (GAD) Mid Year Dinner (Get Together) is scheduled on Saturday, 6th April 2019 from 1930 Hrs onward.
2. It is also planned to optimally use the occasion by combining the conduct of our next session of Career Counseling for our younger alumni and wards of Georgians, especially this year’s passing out batches, prior to the dinner from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs. Detailed instructions for the same will be issued separately. Broad programme will be as under:
- 16:00 – 17:00 Arrival of Participants, registration and tea
- 17:00 – 17:10 Address by President Georgians Association Delhi (GAD)
- 17:15 – 19:00 Counseling session – Talk on Higher Education and Career Opportunities after Plus 2
Shuttle: A shuttle has been arranged from DSOI Dhaula Kuan Bus stop to the venue for Georgians who plan to use the public transport to attend the Career Counseling Session. Timings of the shuttle are given below:
- 1600: DSOI Dhula Kuan Bus stop TO EME Officers Mess
- 1630: DSOI Dhula Kuan Bus stop TO EME Officers Mess
There will be a person standing near the shuttle with a Georgian banner in his hand to facilitate recognition.
(All expenses on conduct of “Career Counseling” will be borne by Georgians Association Delhi (GAD))
3. Detailed Program for Dinner will be as follows:
- Date: 6th April, 2019 (Saturday)
- Venue: Station Eme Officers Mess, 12 Station Road, Delhi Cantt
- Time: 19:30 – 23:00
(a) Bar: 20:00 – 22:00
(b) Dinner: 21:30 – 23:00
4. Contributions for Dinner:
- Life Members
Couple – Rs. 800/- Per Couple.
Single Member- Rs. 500/- Each
- Non Life Members
Couple – Rs. 1,000/- Per Couple.
Single Member- Rs. 600/- Each
- Guest & Children Above 12 years
Rs. 600/- Each
*Complimentary for Pass-out batches 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
5. Dress: Formals
6. Route Map: Will be shared very shortly
7. All Georgians are cordially invited along with their family members. Please share this message with other friends to inform their Georgian friends of the function to maximize attendance.
8. All are requested to confirm their attendance to the undersigned at the earliest. Outstation Georgians are requested to confirm their attendance well in advance to facilitate making timely arrangements for accommodation.
Georgians Association Delhi (Regd.)